We offer an extra bonus of up to 20,000 PLN for signing a lease agreement.
A key element allowing the implementation of a photovoltaic farm investment is having suitable land that meets a range of necessary criteria. Currently, we have a land database undergoing analysis for power grid connection conditions, covering an area of approximately 500 hectares. If you are a landowner and your land meets the criteria described below, please contact us. We will even pay you an extra 20,000 PLN. Contact us at phone: 574 063 192, email: email@example.com, or through our contact form.
- Initial parameters:
- 1.2 hectares per 1 MW, minimum of 1 hectare,
- Access to a public road,
- Only IV, V, or VI soil class, meadows, or fallow land,
- Medium voltage overhead power line on or near the plot (up to 500 m), preferably with a nearby GPZ transformer station,
- The land should be flat or sloping towards the south, free of trees and shading,
- Preferably no local spatial development plan (MPZP),
- The property should not be located in Natura 2000 areas, nature reserves, landscape parks, etc.
- Necessary information:
- Plot number and location, and if possible, the land register number,
- Photos of the property.
- Ground Lease Agreement:
- The agreement is entered into for a specified period of time (25-30 years),
- The lease rent is payable from the start of the PV installation construction, and until then, the lessor can normally use the land,
- The amount of the rent ranges from 15,000 to even 20,000 PLN per hectare annually, depending on the type of land, its availability, and location,
- There is a possibility to include a clause for the purchase of the land after the construction of the PV farm at a pre-determined attractive price.